Cos it really, really, really will happen.

Monday 9 March 2009

Home Alone

Hello. This literally only happens when I am home alone, I reckon there could be a scientifically measured relationship between the frequency of my blogging and the sociability of my housemates. As soon as I have paid off my student loan I may well fund the research myself. Watch This Space. (I have just realised that by the time I have paid off my loan it will be the year 2065 and the others might have moved on a bit by then...).



I havent worked out if I am only meant to do this when I have a Point or not. And I am only really driven to write when I have some kind of emotion which feels like it needs to outburst, but this does not necessarily reflect the status quo of my life. http://www.davegorman.com/ is very important to me. Dave blogs a lot. He is both my blogging and vegetarian role model. He always seems quite happy in his blog, but my knowledge of his (fairly public) borderline personality disorder thing suggests that this probably isn't always the case. So is there some kind of blogging etiquette I need to find out about?? Hm, an example of the very unimportant things which plague my mind.

This means a lot to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dxf6keoYV0

No comments:

Post a Comment