Cos it really, really, really will happen.

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Salutations.

Cor and blimey. It's been a very long time since I've writ anything here. Not that I suspect anyone cares, but a tad lazy on my part. That said, I think I've commented before that I tend to write more when I have some kind of emotional knot that needs some kind of release. That hasn't happened recently. The good ship is sailing quite happily on the Ally Ally O.

Since my last splurge I have been offered a place to do a PGCE in further education at Exeter College in September. This is ace. A year of learning how to work with grown ups to teach them how to make the most of reading and writing. It a little bit seems to be the best possible thing that I could be given the opportunity to do with my time and it reminds me that in all things God is there working for the good. Sometimes I find myself thinking that I have had my fair share of good living and that I should expect imminent rubbishness, but I've been realising in the past months that just isn't true. I'm not promised that life will be a constant picnic but actually all this blessing stuff isn't a conincidence, and I'm not using up my magic wishes, He just is good. So, yeah, Amen to that.

Right, teatime. Esther is bringing home panini tonight. Did you know there's no such thing as 'paninis'? Nope. Panini is in fact the plural and a single item should be referred to as a panino. Every day's a school day.

Finally, Squeeze have been important today. Lend them your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment